Dazzling holiday decor and chic, year-round items for the home appear this month as the iconic furniture and home decorating brand introduces affordable, next-level gift ideas for today… and the year ahead.
ATLANTA, Dec. 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Ballard Designs is sharing some new inspiration for holiday décor, gifts, and all the celebration days beyond. An inviting and comfortable home offers ultimate enjoyment for years to come and Ballard Designs gift shopping unveils help for shoppers wanting just that.
Comfort, Coasters & Caffein all made the recent NY Times list of most wanted gifts. Ballard Designs is now offering designer-centric takes on the first two . . . and a few more.
- Getting engaged over the Holidays? Couples getting married in the coming year will have a lot to celebrate. Ballard décor celebrates them in style with Bunny Williams Bubbly Glasses.
“At Ballard Designs, we believe it’s the little details that all come together to create a cozy home,” says Ballard Designs president, Karen Mooney. “Gifting a treasured piece for your home is one of my favorite ways to surprise loved ones for the holidays. Our stylish collection of eclectic offerings guarantees you’ll find the perfect present for anyone and everyone.”
- Prep time in the kitchen is always easier with a cookbook stand, and Ballard offers the Petite Acrylic Cookbook Easel that any home chef will love when whipping up a favorite recipe.
- Personalized Crochet Edge Napkins gift an elevated dining table. New selections offered at Ballard include Cornflower, Indigo or Tan trim to match the homeowner’s aesthetic.
- Is there someone on the list that is always dressed to impress – decked out from head to toe with accessories? They’ll beautifully display their jewelry collection with Ballard Designs’ jewelry organizers Sophia Jewelry Dish or Necklace Stand.
- Ballard also shares a warm, neutral alternative to traditional green and red holiday décor with a Burlap Tassel Christmas Stocking – an option for the whole family this year and a keepsake holiday tradition for years to come.
Find additional images and ideas at www.ballarddesigns.com/gifts for gifting inspiration any season.
Contact: Ann Bailey firstname.lastname@example.org 404-663-7239
Since 1982, Ballard Designs® has offered a unique curation of home furnishings and décor from all periods and provenance. Its designers travel the world for inspiration, translating the latest trends in fashion, color and style into finely crafted products not found anywhere else. Ballard Designs is part of Qurate Retail GroupSM, a select group of leading retail brands that also includes QVC®, HSN®, Zulily®, Frontgate®, Garnet Hill® and Grandin Road®.
SOURCE Ballard Designs