MIAMI, Jan. 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Buyer Group Founder, Lisa Buyer announces the ‘Women in the Metaverse VIP Day‘ https://femaledisruptors.heysummit.com/ on January 18, 2022, as part of the ‘Female Disruptors’ Summit, a virtual event offering all genders a day of community, education, and empowerment. Tuesday’s VIP sessions are designed to pave the way for more women to enter the next generation of the internet.
Attendees will learn how to develop a metaverse brand strategy, discover the potential financial advantages of digital assets, tap into the immersive creator economy, and gain the self-leadership secrets from the most powerful female disruptors in the virtual world.
"The Metaverse VIP event is a natural extension of Female Disruptors. This massive technology shift offers tremendous new opportunities for women to make an impact – whether they are joining the workforce or looking to make a career change," said Lisa Buyer, Founder and CEO of Female Disruptors.
"Only 16% of NFT artists are women, who have accounted for just 5% of NFT sales," according to Arctactics.
"Female Disruptors is spotlighting women disrupting in the metaverse and inspire more to tap into the opportunity,” said Buyer.
Speakers at the VIP Event include:
- Cathy Hackl (Keynote) – Known as the Godmother of the Metaverse and Chief Metaverse Officer, Cathy has been featured on 60 minutes, CNBC, and Vogue.
- Swan Sit -Previously head of digital globally at Nike and Estee Lauder, Swan was recently named Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top 100 Women of Impact. Forbes dubbed her "Queen of Clubhouse," where she speaks with more than 4MM followers.
- Lisa Mayer – Co-founder of Boss Beauties NFT collection (the first featured on The New York Stock Exchange), CEO of My Social Canvas, and mentor to GenZ girls.
- Erikan Obotetukudo – Founder of Audacity, a crypto VC fund investing in Black/African-led crypto startups worldwide. Top 30 Most Influential People in the Metaverse.
- Paige Dansinger – Founder of Better World Museum, Horizon Art Museum, and Women in Horizon, where she is a VR Worlds Game Developer.
- Navah Berg – Metaverse Strategist, Social VR world builder, and PR Communications Community Builder
- Samantha Wolfe – Founder of PitchFWD, a Strategic Consultancy, focused on the Metaverse, VR, AR, & Emerging Technologies and an NYU Adjunct Professor teaching "The Business of VR and AR" & "Marketing Innovation."
- Cathryn Lavery – Founder of Best Self Co — Cathryn is an Entrepreneur, Creator, and Defi queen. Since July 2020, she’s turned 5-figures into a 7-figure crypto portfolio through learning and implementing. She created the comprehensive crash course ‘Zero to Defi.
- Artsy Marie – Virtual Reality World Designer, Illustrator, Photographer, Entrepreneur. Owner of "Artsy in VR." Built nearly 150 virtual world templates for people to live in and has over 2,000 experiences in VR utilizing her environments.
- Fernanda Boccard – NFT artist, NFT Collector, and Creator of the Collection "Serious and Cool People."
Tickets to the Women in the Metaverse VIP Event are $129 at https://femaledisruptors.heysummit.com/.
VIP guests will get early access to a Female Disruptors NFT collection.
Details to be announced.
Media Inquiries contact Lisa Buyer,
SOURCE The Buyer Group